How to apply via RTI?
1. Visit the official RTI website https://rtionline.gov.in/. For submitting RTI application click on “Submit Request” option.
Note: You can submit an application directly without making any user id. But it is recommended that you should first register yourself on the portal. This will help you in keeping a track of your all application etc.
2. On clicking on submit request option ‘Guideliens for use of RTI ONLINE PORTAL’ screen will be displayed. This screen contains various guidelines for using RTI online portal. Citizen has to click on the checkbox ‘I have read and understood the above guidelines’ and then click on submit button.
3. Then Online RTI Request Form screen will be displayed. Ministry or Department for which the applicant wants to file an RTI can be selected from Select Ministry/Department/Apex body dropdown. Choose “Ministry of Corporate Affairs” and then choose “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”.
4. Applicant will receive sms alerts in case he/she provides mobile number. The fields marked * are mandatory while the others are optional.
5. Fill in all the required fields and write your request in details in text box given for RTI Application.
6. Text for RTI request application’ should be upto 3000 characters. If the text is more than 3000 characters, then the application can be uploaded in supporting document field. For Certified Copies, students may copy paste the format given below in this article.
7. After filling all the details in the form, click on the ‘make payment’ option. Pay the Fees of Rs. 10/- for normal citizen. If a citizen belongs to BPL category, No fees will be charged.
8. On submission of the application, a unique registration number would be issued, which may be referred by the applicant for any references in future.
9. The applicant will get an email and sms alert on submission of application.
Application Format for ICAI CA/CS/CMA Exams Certified Copies:
The CA/CS/CMA Students can use the below-given format for applying for their certified copies. Just fill in the details required and your application is good to go! Here is the format :
The Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
New Delhi 110 002
Subject: Photocopy of Certified Copies of the CA Examinations under the RTI Act, 2005
I have appeared for CA Inter/Final Examination conducted by the ICAI with following particulars:
1. Name of the candidate:
2. Date of Birth:
3. Father Name:
4. Contact no:
5. Email address:
6. Address for correspondence:
7. Student Registration No:
8. Examination: __(Your Exam) ___
Roll No :
I want to get my examination Certified Copies for the following subjects:
Paper No.: Subject
The self attested photocopy of my admit card is enclosed for verification of my identity. I also undertake that I am the same candidate who appeared in the aforesaid examination.
I hereby declare and affirm that the details mentioned above relate to me only and are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. The information may kindly be provided at the given address.
Please provide the requested certified copies as soon as possible.
(Student Registration Number)
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal/official advice on any matter. The intention of this post is just to provide information. For more information on CA course and official updates, one may visit ICAI’s official website https://icai.org